Dear Turning Point Church, We pray you are well.
When the Covid- 19 pandemic began, we had no idea how long it would last. It has now been ten weeks since we stopped having corporate gatherings. In many ways, we have seen God's grace through the trial. Through it all, God has added to our war chest many things that will never be lost. We will never be the same!
We are happy our state health officials are allowing churches to reopen with a few restrictions. And so, we are preparing to return to church this Sunday, May 31.
Several things we know:
Not everyone will feel comfortable coming to church, and that's okay.
- We will still have "church at home" services available as we have through this entire pandemic.
- We will do our best to follow social distancing protocols.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door.
- Kids Rock will modify into smaller groups, and babies will stay with their parents for the time being.
- Since we are minimizing points of contact to help ensure safety, coffee and donuts will not be available.
Because of the changing nature of this virus and the unpredictable demands, all our plans are tentative.
We are moving forward with the best wisdom and care we can. Thank you so much for supporting the leadership of our church, and for keeping us lifted up in prayer. We are here to serve you and Jesus to the best of our abilities.
We Love You All Very Much,
Kevin & Cindy Booth
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
STAY CONNECTED- Subscribe to our YouTube channel @turningpointchurch.norco. Enjoy worship, kids videos, and services all week long. Be sure to invite all your friends and family.
PRAY- Send your personal prayer needs on the "Miracle prayer wall" ( under Contact on this website). Pray God's Promises- Click here
GIVE- Thank you for your faithful generosity! We have set up a special
COVID-19 Community Outreach offering on the giving page. Your tithes and offerings empower the church to do everything God calls us to do! The needs are great- but God is greater.
JOIN THE TEAM- Contact us if you would like to help in upcoming outreaches.
- Audio/Visual Team
- Donate Grocery gift cards for families in need.